Hayley Spring Sleepyverse Mattress
- Individual Pocketed Spring Suspension System (IPS3)
- Cool Memory Foam
- Pillow top mattress feature an additional layer of padding stitched right on top of the mattress, which provides an extra plush comfort to the sleeping experience.
Dimension: (Displayed in the pictures)
- Standard Single Size
- For other dimensions (eg, King, Queen or Super Single), properties of the product will remain the same.
- For hygiene purposes, we will not accept any returns of Topper, bedsheets, quilt covers, quilts, mattress and pillows that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, and/or with traces of fragrance or odours.
- 1 year warranty against manufacture defects
- Warranty card is not included, Keep your tax invoice for warranty claims
Sleepyverse Mattress Warranty
This warranty only covers a free or at our manufacture’s option to replace free of charge (other than transportation and upholstery cost) for our mattress sold within the first year due to defects on workmanship only.
From the 2nd year to the final year, service will be chargeable according to the repair required, inclusive of transportation cost.
Please note that all mattress will show body impressions as the upholstery settles. This is not a structural defect.
For all mattress, especially pocketed spring mattress, the foundation used should be flat and strong. Having inferior foundation will undermine the support for the whole mattress and damage the components inside.
For any services required, a transportation cost will be incurred to the customer (regardless of the effective warranty period).
This warranty is voided if:
- The mattress is misused in any way (e.g folding, bending, standing or jumping on the mattress) which places excessive strain on the component parts and can damage the mattress and foundation.
- The mattress is damaged due to inferior foundation (e.g. wooden strip type with wide gaps in between), soiled or burned.
Tips to taking care of your mattress:
- A mattress protector should be used to avoid soiling.
- Do rotate your mattress as and when needed.
- Do not fold, bend, stand or jump on the mattress as it places unnecessary excessive strain on the component parts. (including young children which may cause injury).
- We will not hold any responsibility to any repair done outside of our factory.
Mattress Exchange Policy
For hygiene purposes, we will not accept any returns of toppers,bedsheets, quilt covers, quilts, mattresses and pillows that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, and/or with traces of fragrance or odours.