Quartz Yutu Dining Set
Quartz Yutu Dining Set
- Made with 100% Wood structure
- Quartz Table Top with protective layer
- Heat Resistent, Scratch Resistant and Fire Resistant
- Dimensions: L130cm x 80cm
- Set includes 4 chairs and 1 Dining Table
Quartz Description & Disclaimers
Quartz is the specific name of an engineered stone product which is now one of the countertop industry’s leading products. Its strength & durability along with lighter color options gives consumers a much wider selection to choose from without the worries that come along with lighter colored natural stone options such as marble.
1. PERFECTION: Quartz is not perfect, no material is.
2. RESISTANT, NOT PROOF: Quartz is stain, scratch and heat “resistant” but it can stain, etch, burn, discolor, scratch, chip, and/or crack, all from normal daily use if not handled/used properly. In some cases, quartz can bend/bow.
3. VARIANCES: Imperfections and variances in Quartz are deemed tolerable by the manufacturers and in most cases cannot be avoided. In example: spots/dots throughout the material or only in one area; background coloration not matching from slabs within the same dye-lot or in some cases within the same slab from one end to another.
4. IMPERFECTIONS: Quartz can have imperfections inside the stone that can turn into a problem during the fabrication process or even after installation. In example: an air pocket inside the material can cause a crack during cutting and/or allow the material to crack after installation.
5. HEAT: Do not place hot items from the oven or stove directly onto quartz.
6. COUNTERTOP APPLIANCES: Countertop appliances that omit heat such as air fryers, crock pots, toasters, should not be left directly on quartz during usage. A trivet should be used. If in doubt about a certain appliance, feel the bottom of the appliance during usage to see if it omits enough heat that is too hot to touch – if so, it cannot be left on the quartz surface during usage.
7. OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS: Quartz is not recommended for outdoor applications unless specified otherwise by the manufacturer.
8. CUTTING & DRAGGING: Do not cut items directly on quartz – use a cutting board. Do not drag heavy or sharp objects across quartz as it could scratch the quartz or leave marks on the quartz.
9. LIQUIDS: Do not leave liquids on quartz as surface stains may occur and, in some cases, cause a reaction to the stone resulting in a discoloration in the affected area.
10. DAILY CARE: Each quartz manufacturer has its own recommended cleaning products. The Green recommends just using water & antibacterial dish soap (3-1 ratio mixed in a spray bottle). Other dish soaps will work fine.
11. SETTLING: Quartz can crack from settling of the house foundation, floor joists or cabinets.
12. WEIGHT: Quartz can crack if too much weight is applied to the surface such as standing on the counters, etc.
13. EXPANSION & CONTRACTION: Quartz expands & contracts in size during temperature changes. It is common to see results of the expansion & contraction where the stone meets other items such as backsplashes, panels, appliances, etc.
14. DAMAGE/WARRANTIES: Most quartz brands do come with a manufacturer’s warranty, but warranties are applied on a situational bases and may only cover the cost of materials and not the other costs associated with repairing/replacing the project.